This position is perfect for you if:
* You value TIME with patients and as a PT you thrive with treating patients 1:1 in order to build their overall health
* You value learning from others and sharing your experience
* You enjoy listening to patients FIRST before you begin to teach them
* You want to help develop wellness programs that our community is seeking
* You desire to be a part of a TEAM culture that has FUN
* You are an active voice in developing the vision for the business
We offer competitive salary, dental/medical/vision, 401k, PTO/sick, con ed, life insurance, loan assistance, and we have regular mentoring meetings.
If this sounds like you, please email email@example.com with your cover letter, resume, AND answer these 2 questions in the cover letter:
1. How do you anticipate unstated needs with patients? Provide examples.
2. Which ONE of the following is most important to you with seeking this opportunity and why?
You can learn more about your new opportunity and the team at www.penrosept.com/team. Check out our reviews on our Penrose Facebook page and Google to see what patients have to say about our team.