LACEY, WA – If you or a loved one suffers from loss of balance, dizziness or difficulty staying upright –so bad that it can even stop you from walking–then attending one of these screenings may be the most important thing you do this year. It may unlock the agonizing mystery behind your lack of balance. We can help you back to:
- A life where you can walk up and down the stairs or around the house without worrying when your dizziness, poor balance or vertigo will stop you in your tracks
- A life where you can enjoy leisurely walks with friends and family and not worry if you’re going to make it or not
- A life where you can pick up and play with your grandkids without worrying when your balance is going to fail or interrupt time with family
- A life without the curse of the room spinning around you or poor balance stealing your activities.
If you feel let down, disappointed, and even skeptical about what can be done to help you, then read on.
My name is Jennifer Penrose, one of the nation’s leading balance specialists. I have been helping people live with better balance and less dizziness for more than a decade now–all across the country. What we know now is that too many people are confused by the advice they’ve previously been given. That’s why I decided to start offering 20-minute sessions to screen your balance or symptoms of dizziness–and to only charge a $27 booking fee for the residents of Lacey.
When you come in, first we’ll talk about your main fears and what to improve. Then we’ll do some balance tests and rule in or rule out true vertigo like we talked about a couple weeks ago. You’ll discover the many other options available to you that are safe and simple. Then we think you’ll agree with the many patients who’ve already gone before you who now say it truly is possible to get relief from balance and vertigo problems.
Here’s What You’ll Get Out Of This Screening Session
- Ways to modify certain activities until balance improves
- The best clinically proven tips to start taking control of your balance and decrease dizziness
- The 3 best exercises you can do at home–in your living room, or even from your couch–that’ll help you walk farther for longer without the sensation of spinning or losing your balance
- The risk factors you have for worsening your dizziness.
If you’re currently seeing a doctor, thinking about it, or just don’t want to face the hassle of talking to your insurance but still want to get some real help, then you need to consider booking one of these screenings! Get a hassle-free, face-to-face conversation about your balance issues with an expert who knows how to help you, backed by more than 40 years of the combined clinical experience of our staff!
You Should Only Book A Discovery Session If
- You or a loved one suffer from vertigo, dizziness or falls
- You are aged 40+ and have suffered longer than you feel you should have
- You are currently seeing a doctor or thinking about it.
- You have an open mind and willing to act upon new advice.
You Should NOT Book a Discovery Session If
- You are just a “curiosity” seeker. We only have a limited number of spaces available. Please don’t take one from somebody who really needs the help
- You have a closed mind and won’t listen to any new advice no matter what.
If you meet the qualifications above, here’s What To Do Next
Pick up the telephone. Take action in your own self-interest and protect your future independence and mobility. Save yourself from a lifetime of suffering more than you need to. Lines opened today at 8am. We only have a limited number of schedule spaces available for these amazing screenings. To book your spot you can call (360) 456-1444 or email us at email@example.com