Have you or a loved one recently fallen or felt unsteady on your feet? If so, I know just how much it can affect your confidence when it comes to your independence. You may feel less comfortable with leaving your house without someone for support or unmotivated to do your regular recreational activities due to the possibility of falling. But I have good news, my FREE educational workshop is geared towards addressing your concerns relating to your balance!
My goal is to help you identify problems relating to your balance which you may not have even been aware of. I would also like to share exactly what to do in a scenario where your or a loved one has fallen and how to get back on your feet! Additionally, I hope this workshop helps you with the following:
- Increase your confidence so that you can stop relying on a shopping cart or a loved one for balance support
- Ways to improve your independence when it comes to navigating your home
- Getting back to playing and interacting with your kids/grandkids without constantly thinking of when a “dizzy spell” will take place
- Getting you active and back to the activities you love!
Essentially, get back to a life without the fear of falling and feeling unsteady on your feet. If you feel unsteady on your feet, nervous, or even confused about what can be done to help you, then please continue reading…
My name is Jennifer Penrose, one of the nation’s leading Physical Therapists, and my team and I have been helping people improve their confidence and getting back on their feet for more than ten years now! And what we know now is that so many people don’t even realize they have problems with their balance until they come see us. But if they do, they are usually confused by the advice they’ve previously been given or even skeptical about being able to regain their balance to decrease their fall risk. However, that’s exactly why I created this fun, an educational class entitled: “Balance & Fall Prevention Workshop” – and decided to make it FREE for you, a family member or friend, to attend. Here’s What You’ll Learn At This “Balance & Falls Workshop…
- Why 50-53% of people never even realize they have bad balance in the first place! Fun activities you can do to put your balance to the test and find out if you need to do something to help improve your balance so it doesn’t get in the way of living and enjoy your life.
- The 3 best exercises that you can do from the comfort of your own home that’ll help you get out and about with more confidence.
- The most successful tips and advice to help decrease the risk of falls, and what to do if you’re worried about a loved one who could be at risk.
This workshop will take place in my clinic on August 18th from 6:15-7:15 PM.
Here’s What To Do To Attend This Workshop:
Give us a call at (360) 456-1444 letting us know you want to attend this FREE workshop. We have a limited number of seats available for this in-person workshop so call today to secure your spot! Again, this workshop will be held in our clinic on Aug. 18th and it starts at 6:15 PM!
P.S. To confirm- no one will ask for any form of payment when you call to reserve your spot!
Hope to see you there!