If you suffer from chronic knee pain, then booking a FREE screening might be the answer for you.
- A life where you can walk up and down the stairs without worrying when your knee is going to ‘give-out’, or the pain stop you in your tracks.
- A life where you can enjoy leisurely walks with friends and family and not worry if you’re going to make it or not, restricted by a knee so painful.
- One where you can pick up and play with your grandkids without worrying when your knee is going to stop you from getting back up.
- A life where you can do and enjoy all the things you see so many others doing and enjoying but your bad knee has kept you watching from the side-lines.
…Basically, a life without the curse of knee pain. If you feel let down, disappointed, and even skeptical about what can be done to help you, then read on…
My name is Jennifer Penrose, one of the nation’s leading knee pain specialists, and I have been helping people live with much less knee pain for more than a decade now – all across the country.
What we know now…
…is that so many people are confused by the advice they’ve previously been given, unsure about why it didn’t work out… perhaps even skeptical about their best chances of living with less knee pain in the future… and that’s why I decided to start offering 20 minute sessions to screen your knees – and decided to make them free to the residents of Lacey.
When you come in, first we’ll check your knees – including range of motion, strength and how they move with you. You’ll discover the many other options that there are available to you – and how safe and simple they are – then we think you’ll agree with the many patients who’ve already gone before you who now say it truly is possible to get relief from chronic knee pain, even if you’ve suffered for 20 years or more.
Here’s What You’ll Get Out Of This FREE Screening Session:
A complete analysis of your knee pain and why it’s hurting
How to modify certain activities
The best clinically proven tips to start taking control of your pain
The most successful treatments for knee pain that doesn’t involve any drugs.
The 3 best exercises you can do at home, in your living room or even from your couch… that’ll help you walk further for longer
What risk factors you have for worsening your pain.
If you’re currently seeing a doctor, thinking about it, or just don’t want to face the hassle of talking to your insurance, but still want to get some real help, then you need to consider booking one of these free knee pain screenings! Get a hassle-free, face-to-face conversation about your knee pain with an expert who knows how to help you, backed by more than 40 years of combined clinical experience on our staff!
You Should Only Book A FREE 20-minute Session If:
1) You or a loved one suffer from knee pain
2) You are aged 40+ and have suffered with knee pain for longer than you feel you should have
3) You are currently seeing a doctor or thinking about it
4) You have an open mind and willing to act upon new advice
You Should NOT Book a FREE 20-minute Session If:
1) You are just a “curiosity” seeker. We only have a limited number of spaces available, please don’t take one from somebody who really needs the help.
2) You have a closed mind and won’t listen to any new advice no matter what.
If you meet the qualifications above, here’s
What To Do Next:
Pick up the telephone. Take action in your own self-interest and protect your future independence and mobility. Save yourself from a lifetime of suffering more knee pain than you need to. Lines opened today at 8am… and we only have a limited number of schedule spaces available for these amazing knee pain screenings. To book your spot you can call free on (360) 456-1444 or email us at email@example.com
P.S. These free knee pain screenings are available for you to attend at our Lacey clinic. You will breathe a sigh of relief once you realize how easy (and cost free) it is to finally start living life on your terms again – with much less knee pain.
We are following strict COVID-19 guidelines. We screen our patients daily and have private treatment rooms to prevent prolonged exposure. You can view our clinic and other learning materials online at our website penrosept.com
New Podcast Available Now!
Episode 20 – “How to jump start your metabolism & the science behind weight loss…. And keeping it off!” – By Dr. Jennifer Penrose, Doctor of Physical Therapy
Listen to Jen’s podcast “Stay Healthy South Sound” at the links below! The show is full of healthy tips for the people of our beautiful South Sound area! New podcasts are released monthly. This month, Jen tackles something we have all heard someone in our life mention – weight loss. Jen will take you step by step in this episode to hopefully help you clear up some confusion about the process and what the benefits are when it comes to your health from a mobility, performance and recovery standpoint.
Listen now on your computer or device at these links, including iOS and Microsoft compatibility: